Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Slow loading of my blog page

Both this blog and my other blog (see link in right bar) have been loading VERY slowly for the past three or four days; although I thought I knew what the problem was/is I've become less certain that I do, because of various other things I have noticed. I don't think it has anything to do with my blogs per se, because I have seen that a number of other blogs seem to be having their own problems, too, although not of precisely the same nature - perhaps it's something that is sweeping parts (at least) of the internet. I'm monitoring the situation and will do what I can (which may not be much) to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.