Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Thursday 22 September 2005

New links added - September 05

I don't usually add links to my blogroll on first reading (I normally like to take a while to get to know them first), but these two blogs are, for different reasons, worthy of going in immediately:

The Current Outlook is written by Paul Brookfield who describes himself as "a British teenager who has an interest in news, politics, TV and the Internet. This blog is essentially a collection of mumblings." - it is relatively new, well-written and lively. I share a number of his views, but luckily by no means all, from what I have read so far.
(I found this via a comment he left on Garry's blog, A Big Stick and a Small Carrot)

Joe's blog & bird dog is just started, as is another new blog by the same person called millie & meander. It seems as if they are going to be photo-blogs taken in and around Nairn by a fellow-resident of the town, with what appears to be an environmental slant. The curiosity for me is that I know Joe through occasional encounters whilst we are both out walking our respective dogs and I believe he lives not very far away at all from where I live. I hope he manages to keep up both his photography hobby and that he will continue to share some of his photos here.
(thru Graisg at A Gurn from Nurn who, incidentally, has sadly indicated he is discontinuing his English-language blog, although he plans to continue his Gaelic-language blog - not that I can read it, unfortunately)

Give them both a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.