Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Thursday 3 March 2005

Out with the old, in with the new ...

Yes, a couple of days ago I changed my car. However, not the make or model as I like Honda and the Accord suits me just fine at present. The old '02' model was a dark green colour and the new '05' one is a dark blue colour. Indeed, so far as I recall this is the first time I have ever had a blue car of any shade; I just felt like a change - also it is one of the few colours that comes with cream leather upholstery as standard, and I much prefer to have a light interior for my car than the standard dark grey. So here they are:

Out with the old ...

In with the new ...

I haven't been posting much here in the past couple of weeks, largely because I haven't found much new to write about and I feel that simply going over the same old ground, again and again albeit with slightly different wording, is a little tedious. Of course having a number of guests staying with me over this period has also meant that my time has been more fully occupied than usual. I hope to get back to posting here a little more regularly in the next day or so - perhaps once I see more than the one tree I have already exhibiting the beginning of Spring budding will inspire me afresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.