Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Bill's tribute to Gordon's 'Big Brother State' is due

The 2nd payment on account of my tax bill for the 08/09 financial year is due by 31 July, so I'm going up to the bank to pay it this morning.

I usually get it in at least a week early, but I've decided that the idiot who is inexplicably in charge of our lives in 10 Downing Street can wait until just about the final moment before he gets his hands on yet more of my money. Possibly I wouldn't feel quite so irritated if it wasn't absolutely clear that he has squandered huge amounts of public money (including my previous tax payments!) since he first got his moronic hands on the levers of our national finances in May 1997.

Call an election, Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.