Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Sunday 10 August 2003

Problems with Archives

Since the change in Blogger a couple of days ago (at least I think it dates only from then) I've been having problems with my archives. I adjusted the code in my main page from the old javascript format to what it now suggests is used to show archive links on the main page - this seemed to work in that I now have 'links' to my archives shown in the right-hand column.

However, the links themselves don't seem to lead anywhere but to an error screen. I've tried to understand what I may be doing wrong, so far without success. I've also lodged a 'ticket' with the Blogger support people, but as it's the weekend I don't expect to hear anything until Monday evening at the earliest - because of the time difference between here (UK) and the west coast of the US.

Sorry if not being able to access my archives is a problem for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.