Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Sunday 14 December 2008

New blog template up and running

I have now uploaded and 'tweaked' the new blog template. I'm not entirely happy with the way the header banner is displayed, because it is not centred and depending on the screen size and resolution of your monitor it may be very off-centre; I will continue to try and devise a workaround for this, but as it does not seem to be a very major 'glitch' I will let it go for the moment. Apart from that, the new template seems to look alright on several PCs I have checked it on, but if you notice any unexpected effects in your browser, please let me know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.