Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Westminster 2009/2010 - let battle commence

I thought I would continue my previous practice of publishing all 'propaganda' from political parties that happens to drop through my letter box; first out of the stocks for the next Westminster parliamentary elections which will presumably happen in 2009 or 2010 (unless the shocking state that our present Labour government has got us into leads them to call a 'snap' election before the end of this year - probably unlikely), is Scotland's self-styled 'national' party, the Scottish National Party (SNP), introducing us to their PPC for the Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey constituency, a gentleman by the name of John Finnie whom we are informed in the leaflet is a former policeman, hence the slightly witty banner title in the second image below.

As readers of my little blog will know well, I am not a supporter in any shape or form of the SNP and I plan to publish any further political propaganda leaflets which drop through my letterbox from whichever political party they come (well, if I am honest, with one exception - I will not publish any material from the BNP, nor have I ever linked to their website and have no intention of ever doing so):



SNP PPC leaflet - SNP
INB&S - October 2008

(Click any image to see an enlargement)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.