Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Thursday 10 January 2008

New links added for January 2008

Just a couple of new links this time around; perhaps there'll be more later in the month:

Aussielicious - "Naked on the inside - sometimes on the outside!". A very naughty, but amusing, gay blog from Australia. I only came across this blog a day or so ago, as a result of a comment he left on the blog below, although I see he is included in the blogrolls of several bloggers I have had in my own blogroll for a very long time, but never clicked on before.

London Preppy - Tales from the life of a body- , clothing label- and self-obsessed young gay Greek man living in London. Quite amusing though! I came across this blog a month or so ago and enjoy reading it a lot, sometimes with my mouth hanging open in amazement.

You may have noticed that both these blogs are written by gay men; that probably just shows where many of my interests lie I'm afraid. I'll no doubt be adding a wider cross-section of new links in due course; I have a few in line to be added pretty soon. I like to think, though, that my blogroll is already pretty diverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.