Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Sunday 11 February 2007

Adding labels to all my posts

With the new version of blogger, which I started using early December last, comes the opportunity to add labels to posts as well as various other 'gizmos' which have become familiar in the past couple of years in other blogging platforms. Now that I seem to have got my blog feeds sorted out since the change (when they were disrupted) I have taken the plunge and started to add lables to my posts, but as there have been almost 2,000 (!) in the nearly five years this blog has been up and running it will be a lengthy job - so far I have done about 80 of the more recent posts and I estimate I'll take at least a couple of weeks to wade my way through the rest; but a glass or two of fino along the way will surely help ... next month I'm hoping to visit the home of sherry, Jerez, during a trip down to Granada and Seville, so no doubt there will be a huge variety of producers for me to sample then. Yum! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.