Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Sunday 2 October 2005

The desk of the 'guru of Nairn!'

Alan (at AKLand) has tagged me for a round-robin of where all our pearls of wisdom emanate from, this is my small effort. The PC is temporarily located in a somewhat cramped corner of my dining-room as recdecoration of my study will commence tomorrow. I hope to get back in there toward the end of the week. Although the temporary location is a little cramped, it is (believe me!) a lot neater than the desktop in my study usually is.

Note the heavy use of post-it notes; most of these are hex colour code references for various web pages, some of the others relate to saturation and hue codes I use when preparing various graphical images.


"The guru's (temporary) lair!"



Click here to see a larger image

- now whom should I 'tag' for this? Well, I think David (at Freedom and Whisky), Gary (at A Big Stick and a Small Carrot), the Reluctant Nomad and Bill (at Tottyland) would all provide interesting and varied pictures, if they choose to take up the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.