Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Friday 24 June 2005

Away until next Wednesday ...

I have been very remiss not posting anything here for a few days - possibly I've been having a little 'blog burn-out', which doesn't often happen to me, but well, this week it seems to have struck. My time has in fact been quite occupied (mainly with personal financial matters, which I won't bore anyone with here) and the spells of idleness that would otherwise have existed have been devoted instead to visits to the gym - probably better for my health, in any case, than sitting in front of a keyboard. However, I really will now be away for a few days, until late on Tuesday evening in fact. I've not been to Durham before, but a few days there and visiting the surrounding parts of north-east England will undoubtedly recharge my mental batteries (I hope!). Probably I'll be back on here again sometime around Wednesday 29th June - meantime, there are a number of interesting blogs you might care to visit, if you have an idle moment, in my blogroll at left. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.