Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Monday 20 October 2003

Atkins Low Carbohydrate Diet - Week 18

A better result this week than the week before. I lost a further 0.8kg (1.8lb) in the past week and my weight is now (as at Sunday 19th October) 72.9kg, a reduction of 25.1kg since I began (or 55.4lb) - I now have 7.9kg (17.5lb) to reach my target of 65kg. Measurement indicators for the week continue to show moderately good reductions:
- waist down a further 0.2 inches to 33.7 inches (total reduction so far 11.3 inches);
- hips down 0.3 inches to 41.0 inches (total reduction so far 7.5 inches);
- thighs no change at 23.4 inches (total reduction so far 5.1 inches).

During this week (probably on Wednesday or Thursday) I plan to move from 'Induction' to 'Ongoing Weight Loss' as I will by then I hope have only 17lb remaining to target. Over the roughly 8 weeks to mid-December, I hope to lose 8 or so pounds, and the remaining 9lbs (when I move onto the 'Pre-Maintenance' stage) over the following 3 months until about end-March 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.