Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Thursday 6 February 2003

Links to other Weblogs

In the coming days and weeks I plan to add a number of links to other 'blogs' which I consider worthy of mention. I plan to include a variety of 'blogs' which comment reguliarly on current affairs and politics, in terms of the locations of those who post them, and their points of view. I happen to have [what I consider to be] a moderate 'right-of centre' view on many things, but whether someone classes him- or herself (or others do) as 'right-wing' or 'left-wing' will not be a major consideration for me. Provided the reasoning is fairly presented and cogently argued then I will consider them for inclusion - 'extremists' of whatever kind are highly unlikely to be considered. Weblogs which hide under a veil of 'anonymity' and most specifically those where there is no e-mail link to those who purport to post to them will under no circumstances be included, however amusing or interesting I may otherwise find them. I will mention briefly, and in passing, the names of blogs which fall into this category, without providing a link to them.

To start this off, two which fall into this category are SullyWatch and SmarterAndrewSullivan - there are many others highly critical of that person who do show their own names and who will appear here in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.