Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Sunday 16 August 2009

A clarification about comments in this blog and on video-clips in my YouTube account

Some 'twat' going by the YouTube moniker of 'MegaPeteB' has been making pointlessly insulting comments on a couple of my YouTube videos. Let me be quite clear, I have no intention of allowing my video comments areas to be used by people such as this illustrious gentleman to hone their [so far futile] efforts at wit and have deleted the comments in question and disabled comments in the affected videos. I make no pretence that my video efforts are 'professional' or of high technical or any other quality. I don't tolerate such kinds of comments in my blog and I am not about to start tolerating them in my YouTube videos. For the avoidance of doubt, neither this blog nor my YouTube account is a 'democracy' as I make the rules and if people don't like them, well .... work it out for yourself MegaPeteB; start your own blog or YouTube account with your own material if you feel the need to vent your spleen! Candidly.

NB/ Comments have been disabled for this article.