Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Sunday 14 December 2008

New basic template uploaded - awaits customisation

I have just uploaded the new basic template; although all the articles are just as they always were, the template now requires full customisation. At present there are no links or other utilities shown in the right column. Adding all the coding for this will take me several hours to accomplish, but I hope to have most of the work done by this evening. Throughout this afternoon the 'look' of the blog will evolve to become pretty close to what it was in my old 3-column 'classic' template, although it will now be a 2-column blog. Please bear with me whilst I carry out all the customisation.

However, one immediate improvement should be that the page now loads much more rpaidly than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.