Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Sunday 11 March 2007

Atkins Low Carbohydrate Diet - Weeks 140 to 195

I am just coming to the end of week 195 and tomorrow will commence week 196. Normally I would have written this entry around mid-February, but I just didn't get around to it. A complication (although a pleasurable one) is that this is the first winter I am spending in Spain. I left home on 11th January, arriving here in Spain on the 19th and will leave here again on 11th April and expect to return home on the 21st. The 'complication' is that I have neither a weighing scale nor a measuring tape, so I am unable to say precisely how I am doing, however I will give an honest (warts and all) appraisal of where I think I am.

If you would like to read the remainder of this entry please click here, when you will be taken to the latest post in my Atkins diary within my main website. If you wish to read more about my experiences on the 'Atkins' diet there is a permanent link in the right hand column under the 'Atkins Diet' heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.