Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Sunday 24 September 2006

Blogs dumped - my '3-month' sifting routine

I have just carried out one of my periodic scans through the continuing relevance of those included in my blogroll; as a result about a dozen blogs which (mostly) haven't been updated in at least three months have been removed. I'm in process of preparing additions of new links to the roll so removing the 'deadwood' will keep it more or less manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.