Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Friday 1 April 2005

In the pink for Spring

Pink is apparently going to be one of the colours for male clothing this Spring.

Curiously enough, earlier this week one of my clothing purchases was a casual shirt with pink and beige horizontal stripes on a white base.I already have a lot of casual shirts in most colours of the rainbow and a couple are different shades of pink. I'm at present contemplating buying a twill sports coat and matching slacks in what is described as 'weathered red', but is in reality a deep pink. So there you go - I may without realising it, and for once, end up being 'in fashion'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.