Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Monday 4 August 2003

Computer down

If it wasn't enough having a problem with my Blogger page, last Thursday my PC crashed - the computer centre I took it to for checking tells me, luckily, that the hard disk is unaffected, but the power supply and various other components need changing. As the machine is a little over 4 years old, I decided it would be best to get a new machine and I ordered it today. With luck I shall have it by Wednesday or Thursday this week so hope to be back online by the coming weekend.

This is being posted from a friend's computer, but I won't be posting again until my new machine is up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.