Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Tuesday 24 January 2006

Bill launches himself into 'Podcasting'

Yes folks, I’ve decided to join the podcasting revolution by putting some of my thoughts on audio, for you dear readers and listeners. If the idea works, I plan to change the content roughly every week. The previous week’s recording will not, unfortunately, be archived because this would take up far too much bandwidth.

The first Podcast, available from today for about the coming week, is on the topic of 'Rendition'. You can listen by clicking on the PODCAST link under the 'Blog Links' heading at the top of the right-hand column. It is an audio version of a post I uploaded a short while ago - you can read it here; the post itself will of course remain available for as long as this blog exists, just like all my other posts.

Naturally I shall be intrigued to read any comments you may have about my Podcast - is it clear and audible for example? I don't plan for my Podcasts ever to be longer than 5 minutes and the one I put up today is rather less than 4 minutes in length - that's probably quite enough for most people, I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.