Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland
'From fanaticism to barbarism is only one step' - Diderot

Thursday 20 January 2005

New links added - under 'UK Politics' heading

I have been following a couple of political 'watcher' blogs for quite a while now, but I wanted to wait until I had a source for comment on the third major political party before adding any of the links here. I discovered the third last evening, through another blog (which I'll write about shortly, because it seems to be one of the best Scottish weblogs I have come across), so here the three are:

Conservative 'watcher' site
Tory Trouble - bills itself as 'Plumbing the depths of the Conservative Party';

Labour 'watcher' site
Labour Watch - bills itself as 'Exposing the failings of the Labour party at local and national level - in the interests of political balance, of course';

Liberal Democrat 'watcher' site
Liberal Democrat Watch - bills itself as 'Liberal Democrats: In politics, being ridiculous is more damaging than being extreme'.

You'll find the permanent links to these three blogs in the 'UK Politics' section of my blogroll in the column on the right.

I'm actively looking for 'watcher' links for other significant political parties in the UK, whether regionally or nationally (e.g. Democratic Unionist Party [NI], Green Party, Plaid Cymru [Wales], Scottish National Party [Scotland], United Kingdom Independence Party) - if you know of links to blogs which give a different perspective on these parties than is available in their own websites, please let me know so I may add them to the list. Indeed if there are other parties which have 'watcher' sites keeping an eye on what they are saying and doing, then I'd like to know about them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my comment area. Whilst all comment is welcome you are requested to respect the views of others. To read full terms for use of this facility, please visit my 'Terms of Use' section, linked to under the 'About this Blog' heading at top right of the blog. Note added 12JUL2010 - All comments will now be pre-moderated before they appear in this blog; this is a measure to prevent 'spam' commenting, which has become frequent of late. Thank you.